Aquarius Jan 20 − Feb 18 Alias: Alias: The Water Bearer July 07 (07/07) daily aquarius horoscope: summary aquarius daily Star 10/10 To get others on board with an idea or scheme, youre going to have to employ patience where conveying your minds creations are concerned. Releasing one idea followed by another might help you to give others proper insight into your train of thought but bombarding them will only make you appear inconsistent. Any ideas released to others need to have undergone a proper mental vetting process. Release only what has been thought through properly from every angle. Read more... summary aquarius tomorrow Star 10/10 Your mind is able to conjure some fantastic images and visions. Converting these into words shouldnt prove too difficult, either. However, those...
Steve Morrin
Good product
The floor guide roller performs very well. A quality product.
Jessica Schoenfelder
Better and more universal then I expected
I had purchased a double slider barn door kit from Smartstandard that is very well made, just didn't like cutting a slot in the bottom edge of the door to keep them in place while sliding them. So I seen these also made by Smartstandard, these are to say the least should have been an upgrade made available with the double sliders they sell. Anyway I purchased 3 more for the other doors as these are the best! The look it awesome, and the performance is even better!
Min Thiha Kyaw
Works like butter!
This is my second sliding barn door set up. The first one was very industrial and cool looking, and rumbles along, but looks like it works. -P.S. no bearings. This Smartstandard is superior by far. The bearings are just so smooth. It takes 2 fingers and practically no pressure to slide my 80 lb. door open or closed. VERY STRONG. Everything you need is there, with very good instructions. And it was less expensive than most setups out there. Great deal. The only thing I suggest, is a better floor guide. I highly recommend this setup!!
Crystal Howell
Perfect
My house is on a concrete slab. I put up a sliding barn door between my master bedroom and master bathroom. Because of the concrete slab I could not use any of the products sold at the local hardware stores for the bottom door guide without drilling into the concrete under the carpet. I had glued a sliding closet door guide onto an angle bracket to just have some thing in place. It has been 2 years without the proper door guide. I was quite happy to find this. Thank you so much.
EL Bitar Hanna Arze
AMAZING!!!
If you're considering a barn door application, buy this kit! It's super accommodating for multiple applications. If your kit came with a cheap floor guide that requires a kerf cut into the door, throw it away and buy this! You're welcome!
Carol Lynn Edelmann
Sturdy
Good sturdy set up. It didn’t come with instructions, so you’ll need to be a bit handy to figure it out. You’ll need a drill and bits, and a phillips screwdriver.
Willye Taylor
Works great- very smooth operating!
This is so much better than the little rail that comes with most barn door hardware kits. Smooth operation of big heavy barn door!
Mirella Rahme
Five Stars
Easy install. Keeps door from coming away from wall and off tracks
Sieku Chiri Sambu
Sturdy
Works as stated in description. Sturdy.
Crystal Marie Perkins
Great quality
Excellent quality .... very pleasantly surprised