Leo July 23 − Aug 22 Alias: Alias: The Lion February 16 (16/02) daily leo horoscope: summary leo daily Star 10/10 Ideas you have to enhance or stabilize your financial situation could be coming thick and fast so be discerning about which ones or, preferably, one you pursue. Spreading yourself too thinly could result in disappointment when a more focused approach will bring of reassurance and boost your optimism levels. Try to separate what does and doesnt allow you to express your creative side. Its possible youre not making the most of a creative talent you possess. Read more... summary leo tomorrow Star 8/10 You might feel you can identify how external influences, possibly in the form of specific individuals, are obstacles to progress you want and need to make. As much as it mi...
Chad Boise
These are great.
No complaints. Plastic is thin, but seems durable enough for my 5 yr old. The shapes are very cute and large enough for markers and crayons.
Vanu Vekaria
kid loves this
kid loves this
Christy Marshall
One of the best stencils sets I've ever purchased
One of the best stencils sets I've ever purchased. Each stencil is large, made from a sturdy thick plastic. I only wish it had come with a way to store it. It only came in a resealable plastic bag.
Achref Khairi
Very nice
I sent these stencils to my brother's grandchildren along with colored card paper. To my delight I got a beautiful card back saying thank you.
Tracey Lee
Stencils
Kids love them
Andy M Johnstone
Worked great
I bought these to use at a baby shower designing onesies... worked great, easy to wash off and reuse.
Cyndi Lu
Easy to use
Sturdy and easy to use.
Destiny Kho
Five Stars
Great for fine motor skills! They are pretty sturdy
Sam Mckay
Arrived right on time. Good quality product.
Arrived right on time. Good quality product.
Juna Lin
Awesome!
Wow!! There is a huge variety of stencils in this pack. They can be used on paper BUT can also be used with sidewalk chalk! Bonus!