Leo July 23 − Aug 22 Alias: Alias: The Lion February 16 (16/02) daily leo horoscope: summary leo daily Star 10/10 Ideas you have to enhance or stabilize your financial situation could be coming thick and fast so be discerning about which ones or, preferably, one you pursue. Spreading yourself too thinly could result in disappointment when a more focused approach will bring of reassurance and boost your optimism levels. Try to separate what does and doesnt allow you to express your creative side. Its possible youre not making the most of a creative talent you possess. Read more... summary leo tomorrow Star 8/10 You might feel you can identify how external influences, possibly in the form of specific individuals, are obstacles to progress you want and need to make. As much as it mi...
NekoKawaii
BEHRINGER ULTRA-DI DI20
Works as promised and works well with our Bahringer mixer. Can be used for 2 instruments and has Phantom power!!
CorneliusMartin
This thing is awesome. It uses phantom power so you don
This thing is awesome. It uses phantom power so you don;t need a battery. The attenuation reduction is great for removing buzz, and their are stereo inputs. I love it.
StaceyBaum
Perfect to antenuate a signal, or to go from a stereo to mono signal.
Great price and incredible value for a reliable and versatile DI box, that has so many uses!!
DonaldDanielSmith
gets the job done for just a little dosh
Have owned this for 2 years, works great. nice that it runs off phantom power, cause I always forget and leave it on and drain the battery (before I learned to just use the phantom power). Its sort of the crescent wrench of audio gear, I've used it with mics and guitars and fx boxes and it always delivers. It can be used as a poor mans reamping box with and as a signal splitter. mine works fine, no extraneous noise or hum. Battery is a bit difficult to change (but I have some pedals that are even more fiddly) metal construction, and well built. simple to use and the LED is just a nice warm red, not one of those ultra bright blue led, that is blinding. This one, you can dim the lights, play a little music, make a nice recording and no fuss, no muss. I wish everything was this simple and reliable.
SamGhauri
Great DI box
Works as expected. A must have for use with a snake.
RicardoCorreia
For the price they are surprisingly good. The fact you can run them with phantom ...
For the price they are surprisingly good. The fact you can run them with phantom power makes them a winner. As I had no interest of feeding these with 9V batteries.
MaryFrances
Recommended product
DI helps a lot protecting our mixer and giving the intstruments (guitar, bass, keyboard) a more clear and live sound. Also helps increase volume in some cases.
DanaFaust
works great
All I need is a basic DI, this one works great, the dual channels allow me to run two instruments or one instrument in stereo. DI boxes adapt the signal from your instrument, amp, etc, into a signal level that the P.A. system 'likes', this preserves the sound of your amp, modeling processor, etc. Without the DI, the sound loses a great deal of quality. I'm going to be buying more of these!
SueLaird
An essential item for just about any musician or sound tech.
This should be in every gig bag of every sound tech, keyboardist, and the like. I get a lot of compliments for providing this device when a musician doesn't have a DI and they are blown away when I tell them how much I payed for it.
AimeeHogg
I have a pair of these running inputs for guitars ...
I have a pair of these running inputs for guitars on stage right and keys/bass on stage left. I get a clean, strong signal using phantom power. We'll see how they hold up in the long run for the half dozen or so gigs I do per year.